Visit our website to get the latest information about these upcoming events and opportunities:
- Reflections: All entries must be handed in TODAY FRIDAY, OCTOBER 17th. We encourage all students to submit original pieces of art in any of these 6 categories: Literature, Visual Arts, Photography, Musical Composition, Dance Choreography, Video Production. This year’s theme is “The World would be a Better Place if…”. Forms and rules are available on the bulletin board or on the JeffCo PTA website.
- Upcoming Events: Trick or Treat Street is Friday, October 24th.
- Grab your friends and wear your costumes for an evening of Halloween and Fall Season fun! Tour the Haunted House, play games for all ages, win a sweet treat at the Cake Walk.
- Warm & tasty dinner starts at 6 pm. Activities start at 6:30.
- Dinner $6/adult, $4/child. Activities wristband $5 each.
- This is a major fundraiser for CCCK-8 PTSA and helps fund the learning environment enhancements we want to bring to the school.
- After School Program: Magic of Aerospace for Grades 5 – 8 starts Nov 3rd. $3/student to cover costs of materials. Registration form is available on our website. Space is limited, so register today!
Two Left Feet will begin a Dance Class for Grades 1 – 4 on Mondays starting November 3rd.
The next 8-week session of guitar lessons begins Nov 6th for age 7+ Please visit our website for complete information.
- Help Wanted: We still need volunteers for Trick or Treat Street . Sign up today to bring food or help the night of the event at http://vols.pt/k6uWDU
- MILEAGE CLUB!!! Mileage club to me is like a sport it helps me be healthy. If you do mileage club every day you will be healthier kid or whoever you are or whatever you are. There are BRONCOS themed prizes this year! You can run jog or do whatever you want to do. SINCERELY AUBRIE AMAIA FONG, 4th Grader
P.S. I LIKE CATS
P.P.S. We need a parent volunteer to help with Mileage club from 12:10-1:00 on Fridays! Please! E-mail my mom, April, firstname.lastname@example.org if you can!
Stay tuned in future Friday Notes and PTSA member emails for more information on upcoming programs. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, concerns, please feel free to contact me.
Jody Dickson, President email@example.com 303-642-3568
CCCK-8 Business Sponsors